This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie

Hi Everyone! On the second day it came out me and my friends went to go see the Hunger Games Movie! It was AMAZING! It was VERY CLOSE to the book. They did add in some behind the scenes stuff with the game makers which I loved!! The Only thing I will say is that i didn't particularly like their character portrayal. Like in the beginning the group who made an alliance were laughing while chasing Katniss, and I just though that it was more twisted than in the book. I also wished they played up Rue's flowers more though. I have to say though it was the best movie based off a book that I have ever seen! They showed districts 11's reaction after Rue's death which was probably my Favorite part of the movie! I also heard that they were splitting up the 3rd book into 2 movies, which I think is a good idea! But now for the important stuff..Peeta and Gale! Now I am of course team PEETA! What team are you on?? Post it in the comments section!

1 comment: