This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror on the wall, what is the best movie of them all? I don't know about the best, but I did  recently see the movie Mirror Mirror. I liked the twists they took on the Snow White fairy tale! How the 7 dwarfs were thieves and how Snow White was not just a singing princess. I thought that the actors they chose for the characters were awsssomeee! It was a pretty funny movie, but also had a cool plot. The only thing I would say is that they rushed the Prince and Snow's relationship. They had a sword fight a dance and that was about it, they were in love. I gotta say, I haven't even seen the other Snow White movie (which by the way hasn't come out yet) but I have a feeling this one is going to be better. I love Kristen Stewart, but I just would not have cast her for SNOW WHITE. I heard this movie is getting bad ratings, and honestly that's exactly why I wanted to see it. What I will say is that it's definitely aimed towards the younger kids. It just had some things like in the sword fighting scene that were quirky and funny to kids but to the older people watching just left me thinking "really? is that necessary?" But I laughed through the whole movie and LOVED the incredible twist they put on the "mirror." I highly recommend you see it and then post what you think in comments. That's all for now. I will absolutely go see the next Snow White movie (Snow White and the Huntsmen) and compare them both, but until then don't take any apples from strangers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you reviewed this movie. It's on my list of movies to see! It sounds like an entertaining afternoon! And, I LOVE your blog...always something interesting to read!

    ReplyDelete