This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Monday, December 19, 2011

THE FIRE!

Sorry it's been so long! I finally finished The Fire and it was incredible!!!!! I thought the that the last two books were amazing but this was even better! I could hardly put it down! As always James Patterson (and Jill Dembowski) kept me holding my breath with each word. As I said with the others the book can get kind of depressing, but believe me it's worth it! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone under  middle school because this book got pretty graphic, especially when it comes to the blood plague. In this book Whit and Wisty are still on the run. The New Order has now taken over the world, but The One wont stop there. It's time to end it, but will Wisty be able to do it? This book has all the best parts from the other books like love, action, and of course MAGIC! With new characters, powers, and romances this book is defiantly my favorite out of all three.
I just wanted to let everyone know that there WILL be a Witch and Wizard movie! I don't know pretty much any info yet but when I find out you'll be the first to know! (It'll be posted on my page called "MOVIES!!")
That's all for now, you can check my reading list to see whats coming up next.
Please Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment