This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sherlock Holmes The Movie

Last night I went to see the new movie Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was absolutely AMAZING!! In this movie you start off about right where you left off. Watson is getting Married and Holmes is ecstatic about it (she typed sarcastically). Holmes of course is still tangled into finding the employer of Irene Adler (played by Rachel McAdams) and drags Watson into it.  I loved the entire movie but I especially loved the twists that accured throughout the movie. While this was an incredible movie I didn't like the way they did the camera in this. In parts (especially the forest scene) it almost looked like they were standing still but the back drop was moving. I didn't mind when they would slow it down so Holmes could plan out his attack but they would also use slow motion in some of the most action packed parts. It also got a little corny at parts but that's not necessarily a bad thing.With the best heroes, deathly twists, and pigeon feeding bad guys, I think this is the best Sherlock Holmes movie yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous you got to see it! I can't wait to go. I'll probably get it on DVD though unless I can find a babysitter. hmmmmmmmm, where to find one of those?

    ReplyDelete