This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Kindle

Hello people of the 21st century! It's 2012 and although we don't have flying cars or teliportation devices, we are so high tech now that paper is becoming obsolete! This year for Christmas I got a kindle and I love it. I have the First Generation Kindle which looks like this.

It's great because it doesn't look like a screen. It really looks like paper which makes it easy to read. What's really cool is that I can zoom in on pictures so that they take up the whole screen! The first book I read on it was The 39 Clues: A King's Ransom and since that book has several pictures it came in handy. I can hold tons of books on it and can buy almost any book with just the click of a button! Also, books that are in the public domain are FREE! I got Edgar Allan Poe, The Three Muskateers, and Sherlock Holmes all on my kindle for free. The only problem is I'm having trouble finding a case. If anyone knows where I can get one, then please post it in the comments :-)
Please subscribe to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you can find free books. I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete