This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer update!

Good-day bloggers and bookworms! Just checking in to say heyyyy. I have a book to review and I will...eventually. The books I have to read for summer homework is To Kill a Mocking Bird, A Separate Peace, and Of Mice and Men, The only one I'm looking forward to reading is To Kill a Mocking Bird. Now I have a detailed plan of how many pages I need to read in order to get all my work done with time to spare! This being said I will most likely slack off 99% of the summer and read the books a week before :-). Haha just kidding....sorta, ANYWAYS the next book I'll probably review will be The Vicious Deep. Ahhhh! I still have to review The Serpents Shadow don't I??? So much to do and so little time. They will be up soon BUT for now I am making a new page. It'll be called Anastasia Forever and I will re post the last A.F post, and any more to come! I took one of my graduation roses and put it in an empty Coca Cola bottle.
That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet as Coca Cola 



No comments:

Post a Comment