This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

MARK OF ATHENA CHAPTER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! & PERCY JACKSON 2

Hi readers! GREAT NEWS! The Mark of Athena chapter 1 has been released! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!! The first chapter by none other then ANNABETH CHASE! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM! So any way the link is up there in blue^^^^^^^^^. So read it and tell me what you think!

Percy Jackson the Movie 2! Okay so even though there is no way possible your as excited as I am for the next movie, I'm sure you're all at least looking forward to it. Now I'm not going to lie, I didn't love the last one because it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far off from the book. This being said I am still going to see the movie as soon as it is released because even though the the characters were WAY off, I still <3 Logan Lerman. BUT, I'm very happy to say that they are getting a new director Thor Freudenthal (pic below). So I am hoping that it will be more accurate to the book. In other Movie news Leven Rambin who plays Glimmer in the Hunger Games is going to be Clarisse (daughter of Ares) in the Sea of Monsters. I don't know about you guys but I am SO excited about this. I think she is perfect actor to play her and I can not wait to see the movie!
<--Thor Freudenthal
<--Glimmer (Levin Rambin)

No comments:

Post a Comment