This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Horror Questions


Heyy readers! Okay so I have this project where I have to describe a horror movie I've seen. Since I haven't seen a horror movie and (honestly don't plan to in the near future) so I decided to do Edgar Allan Poe. I wanted to read one of his stories in which I haven't read. Decisions decisions! So anyway my question is "What's YOUR Fave Edgar Allan Poe Story?"   Never read his stories? Well then check out my review from 2011! Also, "What is your favorite scary story/movie/song/thing?" I like ghosts stories! Especially mysteries.

You can answer in the comments. :-)
-Candlewaster

3 comments:

  1. So far I've only read the Black Cat The Raven and The tell Tale Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tell Tale Heart made me shiver but the one that really got me was the Cask of Amontillado. So. freaky. The scariest movie may have been the Amityville Horror. You can always do Jaws too. It's not as gross or gory as others but still scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE Annabel Lee. It is hauntingly brilliant every time.

    ReplyDelete