This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Son Of Neptune

Hello all Demons, demigods, and mortals! I recently read, my new favorite book in the whole world,The Son of Neptune! Now I thought nothing could beat The Lightning Thief, but I was extremely happy to realize I was wrong. This book left me at the edge of my seat with every thrilling word! Rick Riordan made the sequel of The Heroes of Olympus series more amazing than any of his other stories. While a few of his other books ended up being a tiny bit predictable, this one tied in things from the second book of the first series (Percy Jackson and The Olympians) that I, at least, forgot had been left un-answered. Practically half of my school has read, or is going to read this book. Never before I have I seen so many middle school kids spend lunch discussing Roman vs Greek gods! With an extraordinary plot and an ending that left me saying "OH MY GODS!" I  fell in love with this modern day myth and was unable to put it down. I would defiantly recommend this to any child, adult, or god!

Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me how you liked the book! : )

3 comments: