This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Friday, September 30, 2011

OLYMPIAN WEEK

Greetings bloggers! Is anyone else counting down the days to the release of Son of Neptune by none other than RICK RIORDAN. I know I am! It comes out this Tuesday (the 4th) so I'll be at Barns and Nobel as soon as it's open! Also there is going to be a pre-release party in NEW YORK tomorrow at 1:00 (for more info go to PERCY JACKSON'S facebook page) And YES starting Sunday RICK RIORDAN has deemed it OLYMPIAN WEEK check out his website to see if he will be traveling by you! I will obviously be blogging about the book as soon as I finish reading so until then enjoy OLYMPIAN WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment