This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In the beginning...

This is the first post of my new blog!  I hope you guys like it.  In this blog, I'll be reviewing books that I've read and sharing my love of reading.  My all-time favorite series is the Percy Jackson series and I cannot wait until the next book of the Heroes of Olympus series comes out on October 4th!  Don't forget that the next in the 39 Clues series comes out on August 30th.  Keep reading...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! First comment! I love PJO almost as much as HP(nothing can beat HP) Go Luke!(I seriously hpe they revive him)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also known as Voltaire Rox, for those of you wondering who I am...

    ReplyDelete