This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Incoming books!!

INCOMING!!! 2 new books are coming out next week so I thought I'd remind you guys. First, The Fire, the 3rd book of the Witch & Wizard series (by James Patterson) is coming out Monday 12/5. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I don't know about you guys but thinking back to the first 2 books I think The Fire is an appropriated name.  The other book that is coming out is the 2nd book to the 2nd series of The 39 Clues series, Cahills vs Vespers. The King's Ransom (the 2nd book) by Jude Watson will come out Tuesday 11/6. I will be at Barns and Nobel as soon as school ends. : ) You can DEFIANTLY expect reviews from these books in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment