This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Breaking Dawn

WOW! That pretty much somes up this movie! I thought the movie was incredible and WAY better than I thought it was going to be. Like I said in my last post about this movie, I didn't read the book but from what I heard from the people who did read it was that is was pretty accurate. Although I will say that I think they turned an incredible love story into something a kind of gruesome. This movie changed A LOT of people's minds about what team there on. Although Team Jacob is still the most popular, a lot of people have transferred to TEAM SETH!  I can't wait to see the next one which, by the way, will not be rated R. I don't know this for an absolute fact but honestly it wouldn't make sense because most of the viewers are under 18. Plus, the second part of the book is less gory than the first. The release date for PART 2  will be 11/16/12, which is an entire year later, but I guess people can only have so much twilight in one year.

When I went to go see Breaking Dawn I saw SEVERAL posters for The Hunger Games movie coming out on 3/23/12. From what I've heard the movie is going to be amazing because the author is going to be co-directing the movie! I honestly can NOT wait to see it and have already marked my calender. I'm interested to how they are going to portray District 12 and The Capitol.
What do you think the movie will be like?
I will post all of the links to the trailers and more information on my new page "Movies"

2 comments:

  1. I hope the second half is less gory. And it's always team jacob!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Edward! Hey so excited that James Patternson's next book comes out in a few days! Road trip to the B&N!

    ReplyDelete