This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Mystery,Myths, and Movies!

I'm sorry to say that tonight, I betrayed all nerd kind. I went to see "The Three Musketeers"  movie and sadly, no, I have not read the book. In my defence me and my friends only went to see LOGAN LERMAM (the actor who played PERCY JACKSON). Now, I don't usually review movies but this time I will make the exception. Looking at one of the first advertisements for it, I thought it looked stupid, purely because The Three Musketeers, weren't in it! But, the movie was full action,adventure,romance, and of course LOGAN LERMAN!!(and other actors like Orlando Bloom but I didn't really notice them) I suggest not seeing it in 3D. That's what I saw it in, and honestly I would have preferred the 2D because it made it VERY obvious that it was a green screen and not the top of a real building. This movie had me so far off the edge of my seat that I was standing and I am counting down the days until the sequel! (if there is one)


Since we are talking about movies, I should make another confession. I have not read the TWILIGHT SAGA, but I am absolutely OBSESSED (not as much as Percy Jackson of course) with the movies!! I , like 99% of the teenage girls around the country, am counting dawn the days to PART ONE of BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!! I'm team Edward, of course, and to all those on the team with me, YOU ROCK!! But for those of you who are not, I can understand why, I mean it is TAYLOR LAUTNER.


So please post in the comments section  what you thought of the books/movies, or what team you're on.

2 comments: