This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Hunger Games

After two days of nearly non-stop reading, I have finished The Hunger Games. Now, I want to start off saying that this is one of the BEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN. This being said, it was not the easiest read in my opinion. The book had all the aspects of an amazing book; I laughed, I cried. But honestly it wasn't my type of book. It had a great meaning but it was a little darker than the books I prefer to read. I'm obviously going to keep reading because once you start The Hunger Games you can't stop. This incredible story was written by Suzanne Collins, and will be in theaters March 23, 2012. While this isn't my favorite book, I'm the only one in America! I haven't seen so much hype about a book since Harry Potter. I suggest no one under middle school read this book, because at parts it could be gory. There are three books in the incredible trilogy The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. The first book is about Katnis, a girl who gets selected to compete in the Hunger Games. Talk about fight to the finish, the only way to leave the game is to be the last one still alive. I know this sounds a little cruel, I definitely recommend it and "May the odds ever be in you favor!"
That's all for now please comment! : )
P.S
Her is the extended trailer for the movie

1 comment: