This is my blog about the different types of books I read, mainly mystery, myths, and magic, and what I thought of them. I hope you like them, too.

Friday, November 11, 2011

THE SEA OF MONSTERS THE MOVIE!!

As you all know, I am PERCY JACKSONS # 1 fan! Being this, I do my best to keep up with whats going on with the movies. I am (sort of) happy to announce that the Second movie, The Sea of Monsters has a release date! I was disappointed with the first movie because they got some things (like the plot) wrong.  I'm sure though, that the second movie will be more accurate, because the more movies they make the less they can stray away from some of the details (like Thalia's tree) that end up as big parts in the plot later in the series. From what google says, they have been holding auditions for Rachel Elizabet Dare, which leads me to believe they will not stop at the second movie. So far that's all I know, but I will keep updating.
Here is the link for the RELEASE DATE.
Comment on what you thought of the first movie! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read the book so I can't compare the two but I really did enjoy the movie a lot! I will be anxious to see the second movie now too.

    ReplyDelete